Health care professionals are increasingly searching for tools to evaluate their patients’ glucose control in a quick and easy way to optimise their diabetes management. The new iPro™2 allows you to do just that.
iPro™2 is a Professional Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) device designed to provide you with a more complete picture of your patients’ glucose levels, by collecting blinded glucose data in an easy way. It enhances your ability to make confident treatment decisions that can lead to better diabetes management.Health care professionals are increasingly searching for tools to evaluate their patients’ glucose control in a quick and easy way to optimise their diabetes management. The new iPro™2 allows you to do just that.
iPro™2 uses the currently available Medtronic sensor.
It is a small and discreet device that measures glucose levels all day, every day—revealing hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and patterns that may otherwise be missed with fingerstick and A1C testing alone.
There is a growing body of clinical evidence that demonstrates CGM can be associated with reducing A1C without increasing the risk of hypoglycemia vs fingerstick testing alone.1,2,3
As a breakthrough technology, makes a CGM evaluation quick and simple. The patient set-up process can be completed in 3 easy steps:
- iPro™2 Glucose sensor insertion and iPro™2 connection takes only a few minutes
- Minimal patient training required as there is no monitor
- No computer required for set-up
- Convenient to wear, discreet and watertight*
- No alarms to manage
- 4 fingersticks per day and logbook only required
- Fast data upload via USB connection
- Easy access to data as CareLink iPro™15 is web based
- Automatic upload of 10 commonly used BG meters supported**
iPro™2 allows you to generate reports to quickly identify patterns and to make the right therapy adjustments.
Supported by an outstanding mean absolute relative difference (MARD) of 11%***, iPro™2 allows you to make confident decision thanks to a great accuracy.
As with all Medtronic products, the benefits of iPro™2 Professional CGM are bolstered by industry-leading customer
support and services provided to you and your patients.
Introduce more patients to the benefits of CGM, with new iPro™2 Professional CGM—to simply see more.
** List of supported BG meters :
- CONTOUR™ LINK
- Ascensia BREEZE™
- BREEZE™ 2
- OneTouch® Ultra®
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraSmart®
- OneTouch® UltraMini™
- OneTouch® UltraEasy™
- Abbott MediSense Precision Xtra™
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundations Continuous Glucose Monitoring Study Group. Continuous glucose monitoring and intensive treatment of type 1 diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2008;359:1464-1476.
- Tanenberg R, Bode B, Lane W, et al. Use of the Continuous Glucose Monitoring System to guide therapy in patients with insulin-treated diabetes: a randomized control trial. Mayo Clin Proc. 2004; 79(12): 1521-1526.
- Ludvigsson J, Hanas R. Continuous Subcutaneous Glucose Monitoring Improved Metabolic Control in Pediatric Patients with Type 1 Diabetes: A Controlled Crossover Study. Pediatrics. 2003; 111: 933-938.