TheCONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 blood glucose meter from Ascensia Diabetes Care is the only meter designed to communicate wirelessly with the MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump to help save you time and effort.
- Bolus dosing at the touch of a button: send a manual or preset bolus dose directly from the CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 meter to your MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump.
- Calibrates automatically with your continuous gluocse monitoring (CGM) system from Medtronic, if you use a CGM device.
- Use your CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 meter to upload your pump data to CareLink™, Medtronic's therapy management software.
Exceptional accuracy for results you can count on:
- Uses CONTOUR® NEXT test strips for high accuracy.
- No Coding technology removes the need to manually code the meter before testing, eliminating errors due to miscoding.
- MultiPulse technology from Ascensia Diabetes Care ensures accurate glucose measurements, even when blood glucose levels are low*
- Accuracy is not affected by many common interfering substances (for detailed information, please refer to package insert).
- Accurate readings can help you adjust your insulin bolus dose more confidently.
A modern design with multiple features for ease of use and discretion
- Smart, stylish and compact with readings after a 5 second countdown.
- Easy to use and convenient.
- Second-Chance™ sampling tells you when to apply more blood if the first sample was not enough.
Want to receive a CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4?
If you are using the MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump, you will automatically receive the CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 meter with your pump. If you have another Medtronic insulin pump or CGM system, Ascensia Diabetes Care also offers the CONTOUR® NEXT LINK blood glucose meter, which wirelessly connects to the Paradigm Veo™ insulin pump, the MiniMed REAL-Time insulin pump and the Guardian™ REAL-Time CGM system. Visit the Ascensia Diabetes Care website to find out how to get a CONTOUR® NEXT LINK blood glucose meter.
Already recieved your CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 meter?
If you have already received your CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 blood glucose meter, visit the Ascensia Diabetes Care website to find out more about how to register your Ascensia Diabetes Care meter, and the benefits available to Ascensia Diabetes Care meter owners. Or call Ascensia Diabetes Care Support on 0345 600 6030, or email at email@example.com