The MiniMed™ Mio™ Advance Infusion Set is designed with a pre-loaded inserter for quicker and easier set changes that require fewer steps.1,2
EASIER, FASTER, HASSLE-FREE1
The MiniMed™ Mio™ Advance infusion set works with all major insulin pump brands with luer-lock or MiniMed™ connections including Medtronic, Roche and Animas®3.
1. Peel adhesive
2. Pinch & remove safety pint
3. Place on body
4. Press the button
How To Insert The MiniMed™ Mio™ Advance infusion?
- 90° soft Teflon cannula.
- Pre-loaded inserter.
- Hidden needle before and after use.
- Audible “click” indicates secure connection with Medtronic ‘P’ cap infusion set.
- Ideal for patients with dexterity issues or needle anxiety4 5
- MRM 17430 MiniMed Mio Advance claims from Human Factors Testing. Medtronic data on file.
- IFU & User Guide Comparison. Medtronic data on File.
- Insulin pump and reservoir must have a luer-lock or MiniMed connector.
- Medtronic Infusion Set Advisory Board 2016, Northridge, CA. Final report on file at Medtronic.
- Helpline Complaint Data Report 2014, 2015, 2016. Medtronic data on file.