Soon with no finger pricks* CGM
Our most advanced insulin pump system is about to get even better: the MiniMed™ 780G System, available soon with Guardian™ 4 sensor which requires no finger pricks*.
Get the MiniMed™ 780G System today and register for the Guardian 4 Sensor offering no finger pricks* (limited time offer**)
Be one of the first in the UK & Ireland to get Medtronic next generation CGM (upon commercial availability in the autumn**)
*A Blood glucose (BG) reading is needed when you first enter SmartGuard™ feature. If glucose alerts and CGM readings do not match Sensor Glucose (SG) or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions. Refer to System User Guide - SmartGuard™ feature. Some user interaction required.
**Fast Pass is only offered for a limited time starting 1st March until commercial launch of next generation CGM technology.
Patients who are already using MiniMed™ 780G and on boarded before the 1st March 2021 you are not eligible to register to fast pass. If your transmitter is within warranty at the time of launch we are considering upgrades using a separate channel
- Carlson, A.L. et al. 97-P- Safety and glycaemic outcomes of the MiniMed™AHCL System in subjects with T1D. 80th ADA International Conference, June 2020, Chicago
- Collyns .O. et al. 199-OR- Improved glycaemic Outcomes with MiniMed™ AHCL Delivery. 80th ADA International Conference, June 2020, Chicago
- Medtronic data on file. MRM 17430 MiniMed™ Mio™ Advance claims from Human Factors Testing
- Medtronic data on File IFU Comparison versus MiniMed Quick Set
- Medtronic data on file. Pivotal Trial (Age 14-75). N=157. 2020; 16 US sites
- Bergenstal, R. M. et al. Safety of a Hybrid Closed-Loop Insulin Delivery System in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Jama. 2016; 316 (13): 1407 – 1408
- Battelino T, et al. Clinical targets for continuous glucose monitoring data interpretation: recommendations from the International Consensus on Time in Range. Diabetes Care 2019; 42(8): 1593-1603.
- ADA Guidelines https://www.diabetes.org/a1c
- Medtronic data on file. HCP survey post virtual launch events conducted in Sept-Dec 2020 in UK, South Africa, Greece, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Belgium. Sample size = 558 HCPs.
- Agiostratidou, G. et al. Standardizing Clinically Meaningful Outcome Measures Beyond HbA1c for Type 1 Diabetes: A Consensus Report of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, the American Association of Diabetes Educators, the American Diabetes Association, the Endocrine Society, JDRF International, The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust, the Pediatric Endocrine Society, and the T1D Exchange. Diabetes Care 2017; 40(12):1622–1630.
- Danne T. et al. International Consensus on Use of Continuous Glucose Monitoring. Diabetes Care 2017; 40(12):1631-1640.
- Collyns O. et al.979-P- Improved Technology Satisfaction And Sleep Quality With Medtronic Minimed® Advanced Hybrid Closed-loop Delivery Compared To Predictive Low Glucose Suspend In People With Type 1 Diabetes In A Randomized Cross-over Trial. 80th ADA International Conference, June 2020, Chicago
*Compared vs the MiniMed™ 670G system.
Refer to System User Guide – SmartGuard™ feature. Some user interaction required.
*At the time of manufacture and when the reservoir and tubing are properly inserted, your pump is waterproof.
**Refer to System User Guide - SmartGuard™ feature. Some user interaction required.
See the device manuals for detailed information regarding the instructions for use, indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse events. For further information, contact your local Medtronic representative.
© 2020 Medtronic. All rights reserved Medtronic. Medtronic logo and Further, Together are trademarks of Medtronic. Third party brands are trademarks of their respective owners. All other brands are trademarks of a Medtronic company. DreaMed Diabetes is a trademark of DreaMed Diabetes. Ltd. The MiniMed™780G system algorithm includes technology developed by DreaMed Diabetes