Continuous glucose monitoring with Enlite Glucose Sensor
The New Generation Enlite™ Sensor is Medtronic’s latest and smallest sensor, with improved features designed to provide you with exceptional comfort and experience.
OUR COMPLETE SYSTEM FOR BETTER PROTECTION AND GLUCOSE CONTROL1
When combining Continuous Glucose monitoring with the MiniMed® 640G System and the new Guardian™ 2 Link transmitter, patients will benefit from:
- Improvement in sensor accuracy in all glycaemic ranges2
- The intelligence of SmartGuard®, offering hypoglycaemia protection by automatically stopping insulin delivery when sensor glucose is predicted to approach a pre-set low limit (*)
- 83% of users felt more confident in managing highs and lows when wearing their CGM system3
Enhanced features for a great comfort and experience
Insertion is easy
Find out more about the New Generation Enlite insertion in this video.
CGM REDUCES HbA1c AND IMPROVES GLYCAEMIC CONTROL
- Up to 1% HbA1c reduction without increasing the rate of severe hypoglycaemia
- Tighter glycaemic control
- Greater number of patients reaching the HbA1c target recommended by the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
All of these benefits can help you to achieve better control of your diabetes.
- -New Generation Enlite™ sensor is indicated for adults and children and only intended for use with Medtronic products: MiniMed® 640G System, MiniMed® Paradigm® Veo™ System, MiniMed® Paradigm® REAL-Time System, Guardian® REAL-Time CGM System, iPro™2.
- -New Generation Enlite™ sensor is not intended for use with Medtronic CGMS Gold® and iPro™.
- -The Guardian™ 2 Link Transmitter is compatible with the MiniMed® 640G insulin pump, while the MiniLink™ Transmitter is compatible with the MiniMed® Paradigm® Veo™ System and the Guardian® REAL-Time CGM System.
- *The dynamic suspend feature is based on certain criteria: sensor glucose must be within 70 mg/dL (3.9 mmol/L) of the low limit and predicted to be 20 mg/dL (1.1 mmol/L) above the low limit within 30 minutes AND the pump must not be in the refractory period.
- **Internal data on file; Medtronic Minimed, Inc
- 1Bergenstal RM, Tamborlane WV, Ahmann A, et al. Effectiveness of sensor-augmented insulin-pump therapy in type 1 diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2010;363:311–320.)
- 2Data on file ER13-7989 Enlite with MiniMed Paradigm® Veo™ System has a MARD of 14.2 % while Enlite with MiniMed™ 640G System has a MARD of 13%.
- 3MDT internal data on file CER247
- 4Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Continuous Glucose Monitoring Study Group. Continuous glucose monitoring and intensive treatment of type 1 diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2008;359(14):1464-1476.
- 5Raccah D, Sulmont V, Resnik Y,et al. Incremental value of continuous glucose monitoring when starting pump therapy in patients with poorly controlled type 1 diabetes: the RealTrend Study. Diabetes Care. 2009;32(12):2245-2250.